Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome to Vegan Tuesdays

If you're reading this, you're probably like me. You are not a vegan, but you have entertained the idea of becoming one. You feel guilty when you buy meat. You stroll in wonderment through the vegan aisle at the supermarket. You've probably already tried a few uncreative vegan dishes - using meat substitute in the same old dinner. It wasn't bad. In fact, you kind of liked it. Now you're wondering if you should try a little harder...

I have decided to try a little harder. Each Tuesday for the duration of the year I will make a new vegan dish for myself and my husband to enjoy. I will share recipes, substitutions and results on this blog. I invite you to join me, and to share with me some recipes of your own.

Enjoy!

*Angie*

No comments:

Post a Comment